So after watching a few dramas I have come to a conclusion. Every drama has the same thing!
1) there’s always a rich guy and a poor girl
2) fancy cars are a must
3) hospital scene is always there
4) the girl is usually ugly to begin with then there’s the fairy godmother part where they get a transformation
5) there is always at least one parent that objects
6) besides the “main” couples there’s always the “sidekick” couple that always seems to be cuter
While watching there seemed to be more… But I forgot some
Other things I’d like to point out:
- if it weren’t for fade outs and switching to other scenes, it would be very awkward for the characters
- the lead woman role is quite an insult to other women. Do people seriously think we’re that crazy, stupid, and idiotic.
Ahhh anyways I still love watching dramas. Mostly cuz I have nothing better to do and because I know i’ll never have such a romantic love life xP haha! Btw I still say City Hunter’s the best drama ever